Competitive Innovations, LLC is
seeking a Junior .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), .NET languages C#, Visual Basic .NET and HTML5/CSS3. Kentico CMS certifications will be cherry on top. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
PREFERRED TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, Development, or a related degree.
- Strong communication skills (Both Verbal and Written).
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 4 to 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Experience with Power Platform, Azure, AWS and/or Kentico is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Ability to obtain a Security clearance
- HUBZone residents preferred (check your status here: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5)
- Microsoft and/or Kentico certifications preferred.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Software deployment.
- Acquainted with web programming frameworks and protocols, including ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge about the server-side programming and database languages such as ASP.NET and also Visual Studio.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to travel to client and business affiliate offices
- DOD Active Top Secret with eligibility for SCI preferred. Minimum requirement is U.S. Citizen with DOD Interim Secret prior to start with on-going eligibility to obtain and maintain Active Top Secret.