Competitive Innovations, LLC (CI) is seeking a Program Analyst to provide technical expertise, assessment, and support in the areas of budget and planning formulation, presentation, execution and reports to fulfill the Bureau of Budget and Planning’s (DOS/BP) strategic goal of improving the efficiency of services it provides to the U.S. Department of State and how technology can better support those services.
This position supports all three phases of the federal budget cycle: formulation, presentation, and execution.
- Assists in technical review of assigned budget processes, such as budget justifications; presentations; talking points; questions and answers; and reports.
- Contributes to the formulation of the Department’s annual budget request assisting the coordination efforts within the bureau in the development of narrative justifications linking budgets to levels of program effort.
- Contributes to the drafting of responses and provides information, explanations, and clarifications that respond to Department, OMB, and Congressional questions and inquires.
- Provides factual and concise information for use in defending the budget submission and budget request. Contributes to the development of briefing materials for the budget submission, including Congressional hearings, testimonies, and staff briefings.
- Researches, compiles, and summarizes data to support the formulation of Reports.
- Assists in the drafting and review of guidance to bureaus concerning the budget, operating plans, and reprogrammings.
- Clearance required: Secret
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a technology partner and trusted advisor to government and industry customers with critical demand for information technology, program management, cyber security, mission support, and secure high integrity web-based solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI’s dedicated professional team is committed to excellence, persistence, and agility in solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions. CI is a SBA HUBZone certified small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner/CSP, Kentico Gold Partner, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) prime and Navy SeaPort-NxG prime contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military/veteran status.