This position is responsible for receiving and processing visitors to a federal agency in accordance with security guidelines. It is a full-time, 8-hour, Monday-Friday shift position with hours to be determined between 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Starting pay rate is $16.50 per hour.
- Provide direct support to the Visitor Management Branch as staffing needs dictate to include, but not limited to, the screening and scheduling of visitors to the client.
- Receive and process visitors to the client site in accordance with established Visitor Management and security guidelines; provide direct support to visitors and employees, assisting with routine individual and/or large group visits, foreign visits, press events, VIP events, vehicle access, and construction contractor access.
- Assist with the management of the Visitor management program to include processing requests for access to the client site utilizing a centralized database which tracks visits/visitors, parking, and personnel currently assigned to the site. Ensure that all requisite information is input into the database in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Assist with the management of calls to the Visitor Centers, providing guidance or forwarding inquiries, as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the visitor, the POC, Visitor Management, Force Protection, and FPS assisting with the resolution of any issues which may arise.
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic logs of all visitors.
- Assign badges to visitors and ensure badge accountability
- Issue parking passes as appropriate
- Active DHS Suitability and/or Secret level security clearance preferred. (Must successfully pass a background investigation and obtain a security clearance to start, therefore, US Citizenship is required.)
- Bachelor's degree; High School diploma (or equivalent) plus four years of relevant work experience may be substituted for degree
- Experience in security or access control and administration of security information and programs, desired
- Ability to read and interpret guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in data entry with excellent attention to detail
- Computer and Office Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,), Outlook, Web-based mail, and web browsers
- Ability to obtain terminal operator certification from client training course
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a technology partner and trusted advisor to government and industry customers with critical demand for information technology, program management, cyber security, mission support, and secure high integrity web-based solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI’s dedicated professional team is committed to excellence, persistence, and agility in solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions. CI is a SBA HUBZone certified small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner/CSP, Kentico Gold Partner, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) prime and Navy SeaPort-NxG prime contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military/veteran status.