Competitive Innovations (CI) is seeking a full-time .Net Developer to support a contract with the FBI in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team supporting an important mission.
- Participant in life cycle development of web-based applications following an Agile methodology, including requirement analysis, software, design and implementation, system testing.
- Lead development work and develop software components using Microsoft .NET and SQL technologies.
- Support the operation, maintenance, enhancement and administration of the application and infrastructure, which is running on Microsoft Windows servers and Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Work with customers to clarify requirements and prioritize user requests, bug fix requests, and operational issues reported by users.
- Recommend, evaluate, and perform system upgrades.
- Quickly deploy changes to source code and applications as needed by the customer
- Manage changes to source code using standard version control practices
- Perform regression testing after deployment of changes to source code
- Respond to trouble tickets related to application or source code in a timely manner
- Active Top-Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in information systems development in .NET and SQL, functional and data requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, programming, program design and documentation preparation.
- 10+ years of solid working experience of database development using Microsoft SQL server, SQL Server Reporting Services, including database design, queries, stored procedures, functions, performance tuning, etc.
- 5+ years of working experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), windows service, web service and web API
- Experience integrating different systems/applications
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills demonstrated, including providing formal presentations.
- Experience working with elastic search
- Experience working with Logstash
- Experience working with REST API
- Experience working with JSON data formats
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a technology partner and trusted advisor to government and industry customers with critical demand for information technology, program management, cyber security, mission support, and secure high integrity web-based solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI’s dedicated professional team is committed to excellence, persistence, and agility in solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions. CI is a SBA HUBZone certified small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner/CSP, Kentico Gold Partner, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) prime and Navy SeaPort-NxG prime contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military/veteran status.