Competitive Innovations (CI) is seeking a full-time .Net Developer to support a contract with the FBI onsite in Washington, DC.
- Participant in life cycle development of web-based applications following an Agile methodology, including requirement analysis, software, design and implementation, system testing.
- Lead development works and develop software components using Microsoft .NET and SQL technologies.
- Support the operation, maintenance, enhancement and administration of the application and infrastructure, which is running on Microsoft Windows servers and Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Work with customers to clarify requirements and prioritize user requests, bug fix requests, and operational issues reported by users.
- Recommend, evaluate, and perform system upgrades.
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in information systems development in .NET and SQL, functional and data requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, programming, program design and documentation preparation.
- 10+ years of solid working experience of database development using Microsoft SQL server, including database design, queries, stored procedures, functions, performance tuning, etc.
- 5+ years of working experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), windows service, web service and web API
- Experience integrating different systems/applications
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills demonstrated, including providing formal presentations.
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a solutions provider to government and industry, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CI serves customers with critical requirements – including national and cyber security -- in information technology, management, mission support, training, and web solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI is committed to the core values of integrity and service. CI is a small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and Kentico Gold Partner proudly serving both public and private sector customers. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military/veteran status.