Competitive Innovations (CI), founded in 1999, is seeking a full-time Technical Lead to support a federal law enforcement agency onsite in Washington, DC.
- Manages and tracks task order innovation initiatives
- Supports the review existing processes and procedures and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible
- Develops technology frameworks and 3-5 year technology roadmap
- Documents engineering designs, approaches and strategies
- Brings together through professional facilitation, all business owners, technical leads and understanding of all up- and down-stream systems/processes to meet desired innovation goals
- Provides administration and operational activities for Encryption Data Recover Key for Revoked PIV Card Certificates (allowing recovery emails and files encrypted with revoked certificates).
- Oversights installations and configurations for ICAM products – OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
- Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
- Develops new policy, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new rules evolve.
- Verifies the mapping scripts and synchronization operations function within OIT Domain
- Responsible for engineering and sustainment of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management including Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), and Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Leverages Linux Administration to include storage/volume configuration, tar, networking setup, SELinux, nc, tcpdump, strace, and openssl
- Evaluates the synchronization options between Active Directory and IDMS
- Configures and Implements Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM
- Provides knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
- Monitors ICAM components and takes corrective actions as necessary and as directed by ICAM technical leadership
- Installs and configures Out of the box OVD Adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
- Tests and evaluates the full capabilities set of Oracle IdM products
- Creates and manages LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
- Experienced with Identity Administration, Access Certification, Role Based Access Control, Access Management, Password Management, Identity and Access Governance
- Experienced in applications integration into OIM concepts using authentication and authorization services into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV
- Experienced using Robocopy or like product
- Experienced with F5 load balancing configurations
- Experienced with the following: SAML, Weblogic, Oracle IdAM Suite, and ADFS
- Experienced in Agile development processes (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Fundamental understanding of scripting in Bash and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Apache https Web proxies
- Knowledge of SQL with ability to explain complex joins of select statements
- Knowledge of building from source java applications if necessary
- Knowledge of AD administration, and Exchange mailbox provisioning
- Knowledge of Subversion/Tortoise
- Knowledge of using Java, develop / build custom adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to perform auditing, monitoring, load balancing, clustering, and logging with Oracle IdM products
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience; 4 years of additional related experience may be substituted for degree
- 2+ years of experience with supporting technical delivery teams in a professional work environment
- 2+ years of experience with IT solution development, configuration, testing and implementation using IDM products, including Oracle OIM and ICAM products
- 2+ years of experience with Java/JEE development
- Minimum of 2 years working in the field of identity management
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Application Server
- Knowledge of Oracle Database and Database Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Virtual Directory
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a solutions provider to government and industry, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CI serves customers with critical requirements – including national and cyber security -- in information technology, management, mission support, training, and web solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI is committed to the core values of integrity and service. CI is a small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and Kentico Gold Partner proudly serving both public and private sector customers. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or military/veteran status.